The morning service will begin at 11:00am and last for only one hour.
Sunday School (CS), during the morning service, will begin dividing into different age groups.
The afternoon service will begin at 1:47pm as usual and also last for an hour.
During praise singing, we will open the windows and doors for ventilation, and so only quiet worship songs will be sung, to avoid disturbing our neighbors.
We will continue to upload sermons on this website, even as we start meeting physically for worship. If you have a fever, feel unwell, or are uneasy about attending physical services, please refrain from coming.
We will refrain from giving handshakes or hugs, and maintain physical distance between people who attend church. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping these guidelines.
Every week, we will report the number of attendees in each service through our newsletter. So please keep the numbers in mind when deciding which service to attend, as we wish to limit the attendance to no more than 25 people per service. Please help us keep a good balance in numbers between the morning and afternoon services. Thank you.
We will be conducting Holy Communion but with precautions to prevent infection:
– The grape juice will be in a sealed container, and the crackers are individually wrapped. If you are joining the Communion via Zoom, please prepare your own Communion elements (e.g. crackers or bread, grape juice, etc.).
– Each person will receive their individual packet of crackers and grape juice.
– They will be distributed by the person on duty, so please wait to receive the elements instead of going to take them yourself.
– After the elements are distributed, Pastor Ino will pray.
– After prayer, you may then consume the elements, or wait to consume them at home.
– Please take the packaging with you to dispose at home, not at the church.
** If you are worried about the risk of infection, please feel free to refrain from taking Communion in the church building. Let the person on duty know that you would like to refrain.
please put your mind to using masks and your own handkerchiefs, washing your hands and disinfection with alcohol spray.
No drinks and food at church for a while.
Please don’t stay long after the services